Terms and Conditions - North Queensland Cowboys Phone Plan
- The contract is a lock-in contract for a period of 10 (ten) years. Total estimated cost for the period of the contract is $10,000,000.
- The contract signed only includes payment for the current phone handset. There is no option for handset upgrades within the contract.
- Any physical damage to the handset will not be financially covered by the provider and must be fixed at the customer's expense. Physical damage over 10 years of constant body contact and handling is to be expected.
- The natural degradation of handset performance (as software and firmware updates overtake the phone's capabilities) does not constitute a fault in the handset and, thus, any financial cost for damages will not be paid by the provider.
- *"International calls" includes calls to New Zealand and Tonga. It does not include calls to the USA during NFL Draft season.
- The plan includes 5GB of data per month for the duration of the contract. 5GB is the average 'reasonable' monthly data consume as of 2017. If, in the future, the 'reasonable' monthly data consume increases, the monthly 5GB included in the plan will remain and the consumer is expected to pay any additional costs incurred.
- If you sign this contract, you are mental.